WindmillGaming 10th Anniversary

• Website is still a work in progress
1500x500.jpg

This year is a special one, the 10th anniversary of WindmillGaming!

You heard that right, the 10th anniversary of the server! What that means is I have to plan something special for all of you, which I have no clue yet, but I will take suggestions. I first want to thank all of you, the community, for always supporting Windmill. Without your support and dedication, the server would not be where it is today. Even through the drama and chaos of 2020, most of you stuck around, and I am forever grateful for that. I created this Server 10 years ago because I wanted a place where anyone can be welcomed and have fun playing Minecraft. Throughout the years I lost the original spark I once had when first starting out, treating this Server like a business, and that caused a lot of chaos between friends which caused hurt and overall not a healthy environment for anyone. I apologize to all that were affected and know that my original spark is back, and its on fire. I want to also apologize for letting the server die recently, as you may or may not know I've been dealing with a lot IRL, and that made me step back and take a decent break from the server. Coming back to the server in the broken state it was made me want to start truly fresh, and so I bought a new better dedicated server and remade the website. I am excited to work on 1.18, I plan on making the server less complicated for you all. We will start work on the server as soon as 1.18 Spigot comes out and plugins update, not sure when the server will go live but it will probably be at least a month after 1.18 release, but I have no official ETA. Please stay tuned for news about the server on the website and in discord. I plan to be very transparent this time around (I know, I was not really transparent before, but now I will be, I promise). I also plan on doing live streams in discord on the development of the server. Again thank you all for your support and I cannot wait to fully relaunch the server!

Side Note: Please re-register on the website because its a fresh database. It's also good to actually use the website too, because that's where you will suggest things and report bugs/problems (as soon as I get the Tickets addon for the site).

Last edited: