S: Solar Helmet
A: Advance Solar Gen
L: Large Energy Capacitors
C: Carbando
E: Empty

C A C
C S C
L E L

(Optional) Anything else you would like?
- Increase is charge amount from 0.1 J to 0.5 J

- Time in between xharges decreased by 0.5 seconds

- Gold Helmet (opposed to the regular solar helmet's material being iron)

Last edited:

Ezio0821

Player
Just wanted to state, this is giving me a chance to try to figure out item creation in sf.(Well, more or less modifying the code for pre-existing items). So if you do accept I might have some code you could use but it probabley won't work since this is my first time with java so far.

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
Just wanted to state, this is giving me a chance to try to figure out item creation in sf.(Well, more or less modifying the code for pre-existing items). So if you do accept I might have some code you could use but it probabley won't work since this is my first time with java so far.
Post the code on here using [code=java]the code[/code]

Ezio0821

Player
Fair warning, It's my first time coding with java and I am still quite confused with slimefun's layouts... But I am recycling pieces of code from other items and tracing things back to their origin so it will take me a while and the code may not even fully work :(, but I will still try my best.

Edit: My main problem is trying to find out how to add a recipe and choosing which machine makes it.

Edit 2: Alright, about 3 and a half hours after I started and I can't figure out how to add a recipe for the life of me... I will still try to figure it out but it will probably be way longer than it should take me. Here's the code I do have at least(this code should fit in: [main -- > java --> me/mrCookieSlime/Slimefun ---> Lists ---> SlimefunItems.java] [Specificly under the gadgets section]):

Java:
  public static final ItemStack SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2 = new SlimefunItemStack("SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2", Material.GOLD_HELMET, "&bSolar Helmet MK. 2", "", "&a&oAn Advanced version of the Solar Helmet", "&rCharges held Items and Armor");

static {
        ItemMeta mk2 = SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2.getItemMeta()
        mk2.setUnbreakable(true);
        SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2.setItemMeta(mk2)
        }
PS: I was using the source code on github for slimefun4 so if something doesn't match up it's probabley my fault.

Last edited:

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
Fair warning, It's my first time coding with java and I am still quite confused with slimefun's layouts... But I am recycling pieces of code from other items and tracing things back to their origin so it will take me a while and the code may not even fully work :(, but I will still try my best.

Edit: My main problem is trying to find out how to add a recipe and choosing which machine makes it.

Edit 2: Alright, about 3 and a half hours after I started and I can't figure out how to add a recipe for the life of me... I will still try to figure it out but it will probably be way longer than it should take me. Here's the code I do have at least(this code should fit in: [main -- > java --> me/mrCookieSlime/Slimefun ---> Lists ---> SlimefunItems.java] [Specificly under the gadgets section]):

Java:
  public static final ItemStack SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2 = new SlimefunItemStack("SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2", Material.GOLD_HELMET, "&bSolar Helmet MK. 2", "", "&a&oAn Advanced version of the Solar Helmet", "&rCharges held Items and Armor");

static {
        ItemMeta mk2 = SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2.getItemMeta()
        mk2.setUnbreakable(true);
        SOLAR_HELMET_MK_2.setItemMeta(mk2)
        }
PS: I was using the source code on github for slimefun4 so if something doesn't match up it's probabley my fault.
Seems correct, do note I use my own plugin when adding items, I used to just add to slimefun itself but it got to the point where it was a headache to keep up with the commits.

Ezio0821

Player
Lol, I see why it's a headache. I'm like 4 hours in and still can't figure out for the life of me how to add a recipe. I think I'm gonna take a break from that and figure out how to acutually make the solar helmet mk2 work with its upgrades.

Top Bottom