Plans for Chapter VI Update Aquatic

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
Hello WindmillGamers!

Today I will be discussing our plan for Minecraft 1.13 Update Aquatic. I know a lot of you have been wondering what's going to happen. So without a further ado, lets get started.

First let me apologize for Chapter V, I thought with the addition of Heroes (our leveling system) that it would improve slimefun, I was wrong. Not only did the leveling become seriously a hassle to level up, but also there are alot of bugs with the plugin like no UUID support, resulting in level resets if you changed your name.

So we are gonna resolve that issue by removing it. I am going to be reverting the leveling system back to the default experience system that everyone all knows and trusts. So you're probably wondering "How are we gonna rank up?" so heres how: Money, you will be able to rank up by getitng specific money based on new custom advancements. Now you are probably wondering about the world generator, you're probably wanting to ask "How long is it gonna take this time between the 1.13 update and the epic world generator to update?" and I have a simple and fast answer, Instant. The reason for this answer is because we are doing something crazy. We are going back to vanilla world generation. The reason for this is because we don't want to wait months upon months for epic world gen to update. We want the aquatic update now!

So I am sad to say we will have to reset once again, an entire reset like the last one. I know you all hate these type of things, but we have to, to keep the playing field even. But theres a silver-lining like there is in all things. Chapter VI is going to be the best in Windmill history, I have worked hard on adding amazing things. So here's whats being added...

Custom Enchant Recipes

I have took a long time to code in custom recipes for vanilla and custom enchant books that work by drag and drop onto the item you want to enchant.

Custom Towny Slimefun Addon

I decided to change up the way you make a town and nation. Instead of paying for one, you have to craft the town and nation founding flag. I also did the same for town bonuses.

Two new machines

Awakened Altar

This Altar is used to make donator slimefun items and OP items.

Bakery

Used to bake some custom foods like pizza, also used for towny found flags.

Aquatic Items

Of course I added aquatic items :D

McMMO

McMMO is back! I am gonna see what I can do with the API to add neat features

And who knows what else I forgot, I know im gonna add more items and stuff. Expect Chapter VI to come sometime after Spigot updates for 1.13. Thank you for reading, and keep on keeping on!

Last edited:

Tsunami1022

Player
Tsunami12345
Tsunami12345
Jul 22, 2018
When will the reset be happening? My home was just greifed so I am trying to decide if I should get a new home or just wait for the reset.

Wolfsmite

Senior Partner
Staff member
Co Owner
Jul 19, 2016
When will the reset be happening? My home was just greifed so I am trying to decide if I should get a new home or just wait for the reset.
The reset will be ready once some of our core plugins update, so it probably won’t be for a few weeks. Also which of your homes was griefed? I can roll it back for you

Last edited: