From the ashes we will rise...

Today I have a somewhat medium-big kind of announcement. I would love in the short future to completely nuke the entire Server and Dedicated Server, I feel its time to revamp the server in a big way and this would help. Do note that what im asking is a purge, total and complete annihilation, everything will be gone except for these things: custom recipes, /recipes gui, website, possibly permissions (unless I feel like redoing those), possibly ontime if I can't find a suitable replacement.

I know we just recently just reset so im hoping in between june-september. I am also hoping on switching up Slimefun Researching (if my dev pal can get it done it time) as well as adding in Classes like I promised (please Rettinger Rettinger ) and adding alot of Quests. Another reason I want to do this is because I want to rework some things like the economy, I know I could always do it without doing this but I feel like we rushed this last reset and the dedi needs a good cleaning too.

Please fill out the form below to vote on which month we should do this.

Hellcode48

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
Website
windmillgaming.net
plz make a hunter or assasin class to :p
Here are the known classes we will add *Note that the subclasses that are surrounded by () are not going to be added at first but at a later date.

Knight (Tank, Demon, Barbarian), Cleric (Priest, Paladin, Cultist), Sorcerer (High Mage, Psychic, Ritualist), Brawler (Monk, Brute), Thief (Assassin, Rogue), Hunter (Necromancer, Druid), Ranger (Tempest, Nightstalker)