From the ashes we will rise...

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Hellcode48, Jun 10, 2017.

By Hellcode48 on Jun 10, 2017 at 3:58 AM
  1. Hellcode48

Hellcode48 Creator and Head Developer Staff Member Owner

Admin Post
    Today I have a somewhat medium-big kind of announcement. I would love in the short future to completely nuke the entire Server and Dedicated Server, I feel its time to revamp the server in a big way and this would help. Do note that what im asking is a purge, total and complete annihilation, everything will be gone except for these things: custom recipes, /recipes gui, website, possibly permissions (unless I feel like redoing those), possibly ontime if I can't find a suitable replacement.

I know we just recently just reset so im hoping in between june-september. I am also hoping on switching up Slimefun Researching (if my dev pal can get it done it time) as well as adding in Classes like I promised (please @Rettinger) and adding alot of Quests. Another reason I want to do this is because I want to rework some things like the economy, I know I could always do it without doing this but I feel like we rushed this last reset and the dedi needs a good cleaning too.

Please fill out the form below to vote on which month we should do this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Hellcode48, Jun 10, 2017.

1. killerkael1000

killerkael1000 New Member Player

Will we keep ranks and can I keep my equarry

2. Hellcode48

Admin Post
      Donators will keep their ranks, possibly players will too if I can't find a suitable replacement for Ontime. Your ender quarry will be gone.

3. killerkael1000

killerkael1000 New Member Player

Ok

4. butterman245

butterman245 New Member Player

Gl with the building and stuff :)

5. butterman245

butterman245 New Member Player

plz make a hunter or assasin class to :P

6. Hellcode48

Admin Post
      Here are the known classes we will add *Note that the subclasses that are surrounded by () are not going to be added at first but at a later date.