Come join us at The Sanctuary

Negan

Player
Mar 28, 2017
The Sanctuary
thesaviours.com
Hello! Im Negan, and im here to make a offer you can't refuse. You know that now adays there are walkers all over the place, a whole fucking lot of them stinky rotten fuckers, and I bet for shit you're fucked if you don't have a solid place to stay. So I want anyone who wants to join us to do so, join us, and we will take care of you as if you were famous. We have warm food, water, medical and dental suprisingly so. All I ask of you is if you do want to join us, you have to answer one question, and its a big one. So, Who are you?

Negan

Player
Mar 28, 2017
The Sanctuary
thesaviours.com
Family don't end in blood, Dad...

You abandoned us, made us believe you were dead. How are we supposed to believe you give a "damn" about either of us?
I did what I had to do to keep you and your brother safe, do you know how hard it was for me to just leave you two without any reason or note. I thought more of those yellow eyed demons were coming after me, so I left to protect you.

Mar 28, 2017
Kansas
www.cwtv.com
Running at the first sign of trouble is one hell of a way to protect your sons...

Come to think of it how many "yellow-eyes" have you actually encountered this entire time? Maybe you could've at least warned us in some way! All you're doing is thinking about yourself, and if you do that, that's exactly who you're gonna end up with...

Negan

Player
Mar 28, 2017
The Sanctuary
thesaviours.com
Running at the first sign of trouble is one hell of a way to protect your sons...

Come to think of it how many "yellow-eyes" have you actually encountered this entire time? Maybe you could've at least warned us in some way! All you're doing is thinking about yourself, and if you do that, that's exactly who you're gonna end up with...
I know, and im sorry, for everything. I came across one yellow-eyed demon, and put it down with what I had at my disposal.