A Better Shop.

Lismokk

Player
Lismokk
Lismokk
Mar 11, 2019
I can understand why the shop is the way it is right now, inactive staff and probably better things to do. But this is a problem for me at least and I think some other players. The shop for one, does not nearly have things that normal people would be trying to sell. In fact, you can't even sell half the things you find in there. I would want more items in the shop and also be able to sell more items, and maybe even a more interactive shop anyways, because considering that you have to climb down one ladder and climb back up another to get to the other top layer (Or parkour) it's just a little inconvenient. I also think spawners should be sold at the shop. They would have to be very expensive as making the shop have more itmes to sell it would be easier to get money.

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
I can understand why the shop is the way it is right now, inactive staff and probably better things to do. But this is a problem for me at least and I think some other players. The shop for one, does not nearly have things that normal people would be trying to sell. In fact, you can't even sell half the things you find in there. I would want more items in the shop and also be able to sell more items, and maybe even a more interactive shop anyways, because considering that you have to climb down one ladder and climb back up another to get to the other top layer (Or parkour) it's just a little inconvenient. I also think spawners should be sold at the shop. They would have to be very expensive as making the shop have more itmes to sell it would be easier to get money.
The reason the shop is how it is right now is because we don't have someone good at economy, our economy for the longest time has always been screwed. For that reason the shop is just there so people don't instantly leave, its something but the real economy is item based trade tokens and black market currency.

Wolfsmite

Senior Partner
Staff member
Co Owner
Jul 19, 2016
For that reason the shop is just there so people don't instantly leave, its something
This makes it sound like the current shop is just a placeholder… ? From what I understand, it’s supposed to be a permanent shop.

Wolfsmite

Senior Partner
Staff member
Co Owner
Jul 19, 2016
In fact, you can't even sell half the things you find in there.
We did this to prevent players from selling common items and making a lot of money really fast. It’s an issue we’ve always had so this is why a lot of stuff isn’t for sale. I’m sure you’d like to see a lot more of the items for sale, but we can’t trust players aren’t going to be indecent and contribute towards purging the economy.

and maybe even a more interactive shop anyways, because considering that you have to climb down one ladder and climb back up another to get to the other top layer (Or parkour) it's just a little inconvenient.
When I first started playing Minecraft, I was always taught a little walking/“footwork” never hurt anyone. I mean we certainly could add some more ladders, but it’s really not that bad. And also, we’ve tried interactive shops before, so believe me when I say you’re going to be a lot more satisfied with a physical shop rather than an interactive that will constantly cause issues.

Hellcode48

Creator and Head Developer
Staff member
Owner
This makes it sound like the current shop is just a placeholder… ? From what I understand, it’s supposed to be a permanent shop.
I mean it is but I think since the economy is essentially FUBAR that the item based economy is gonna be the real deal now. I am not saying lets get rid of the antlers market, im just saying if anything that theres no real improving it in a way to help the virtual economy become better.